Friday, July 31, 2009

Feeling Sorry for Myself Today

I hate days like this. I hate feeling like this.

I'm out of the loop with my old girlfriends. They're still my friends, but I'm out of the loop. They're all doing stuff together and I'm not included, not purposefully, but because I just don't live as close anymore and I'm not around them anymore.

It still sucks. I miss them, and I can't help but have hurt feelings when I know they're all doing things, or when I find out I miss things, or when someone who used to be out of the loop is now in the loop and I'm not.

:-(

2 comments:

Vanessa (Last Night's Leftovers) said...

Oh my - I definitely know where you're coming from. I have a group of girlfriends who I used to be extremely close with, but since moving to a different area of the city and getting busy with school/work we never seem to have time to get together :(

OldGoogleAccount said...

That does suck Teeds. Losing touch with your friends no matter what the reason is hard. (((hugs)))