Friday, September 23, 2011

It's Fall!

I love fall so much. Fall reminds me of all of my favourite things: cool weather, bonfires, rustling leaves, pumpkin, warm drinks, sweaters, quilting, pickling, television premieres... the list goes on. It's also my birthday season. I mean, who could ask for more?

One of my most favourite things to do, especially during the fall season is cuddle up with a warm drink and a book. If I can get to a Chapters with a Starbucks, even better. Fancy coffee and more books than I could ever read = bliss.

I tend to opt for cookbooks, or diet and nutrition books most of the time. It just seems I can't get enough of diet books lately, and I have a pretty significant collection as part of my home book collection now. It doesn't even matter if I know I will never follow said diet - I just love reading the science behind diets and just about nutrition in general.

With that said, I thought I'd share a link to US News' Diet Rankings. You can read about a LOT of diets here, including all the good and bad points, as decided by US News. A very interesting read for those of us who've made our way around the diet circuit.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I am.

No comments: