Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Crazy Thread

I think I'll talk more about this here, as opposed to facing the possibility of being judged on a public message board.

I will seriously benefit from the crazy thread.

I officially acknowledged that I had a problem because I was forced to acknowledge it. I had a bad break-up in university was subsequently medicated to help control my emotions and underlying depression. I remained medicated for a couple of years (at least), but I was terrible at taking my medication, mostly because I was ashamed I had to take it at all. Not to mention the fact that I suffered from terrible side effects. I eventually just stopped taking my meds altogether.

Eventually I started taking a natural supplement that seemed to help.

I no longer take anything to help myself, although I honestly think that I've developed better coping mechanisms in the meantime.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Izzy said...

I'm glad you'll be joining us on that thread. It's helped me immensely, and I've never ever been judged there.