Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm back!

It's been waaaayyyy too long to catch up, so I'm just not going to bother, I'll just list the most recent highlights.

I switched to core this week, and so far I absolutely love it! I'm eating about the same amount of food that I used to (in terms of points), but I'm not hungry because I'm not forcing myself to save points for my evening snack. It's going well, and I hope to see a loss this week.

PM is coming to visit my area next week and I'm sooo looking forward to her visit! It'll be the first time I've met anyone from the boards.

I'm taking a super long weekend off this weekend - Friday til Wednesday. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm going to be missing the annual camping trip to PEI since Stephen has to work Saturday and Sunday, but he is off Monday and Tuesday with me - maybe we'll go camping on our own.

Still waiting for our garden to take off. I sure hope we get those veggies to grow! It'll be a great sense of accomplishment if this baby actually works!

No comments: