Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Such a Good Holiday Weekend!

Not that I did anything exciting, but still...

Went to Maine on Saturday with my folks and picked up all kinds of interesting American food finds: Heluva Good Dip (really frickin' good too), WW yogurt (I have yet to try it), mystery doritos, diet mountain dew, instant chocolate milk powder (in individual packets), FF cheese, and all kinds of other weird and wonderful items. Everytime I visit, it makes me realize that Americans have every opportunity to either become extremely obese, or extremely fit and healthy, they just have to choose, because they have everything they need at their fingertips to accomplish either.

Had my first Core WI yesterday and was down 0.4 lbs. I was totally happy with that, considering that I haven't been hungry once since switching. I think I'll keep core for myself forever! And I will love her, and squeeze her, and...

As for my last event of the weekend (so far) - I finally got my hands on a Wii Fit! I conned the girl at our local walmart into calling me when they got some in, and she did! I picked up the last 2 in the shipment, one for us, and one for my friend Scott, who's been looking for one for his parents. It totally rocks and I love it!

I'm meeting PM tonight downtown at the fireworks! I'm so freakin' excited to finally get to meet her! I can't believe I finally get to meet one of the girls from the boards in person! And one of the sweetest ones too!

What a great weekend!

1 comment:

marie said...

YOU GET TO MEET PM?!??!?!?!??!

NOOOOO fair!