Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm Officially a Weight Watchers Meeting Leader!

Woohoo!

I can now officially be declared a WW Leader! I never thought it was even possible! I'm so excited to start! Training was fantastic, and I got to meet some really nice ladies there. My mind is racing trying to come up with cool ideas - if you have any great motivators, let me know girls!

Just finished making a core chili for the week. I even put some cocoa in this time, it makes it a really nice brown colour - will let you know how I feel about it once I try it.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow, that's terrific! I know you'll make a fantastic leader, too :) Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Woooooooooohooooooooo!!! Congratulations to you! That is so exciting. I am sure you will do a wonderful job. This is such great news.

THISISIT2007 from WW.

Paige'smom said...

WAY TO GO TARA!!!!

Maybe sometime I will look into this too.

I would like to some time go to a meeting and check things out.

I am proud of you!!

One more thing.. did I tell you I have a new blog?