Thursday, July 17, 2008

Not a Good Day Today

Today just isn't a good day. I feel anxious, but can't figure out why, just a general uneasiness - I HATE that feeling. All the anxiety just sucks the energy right out of me.

I have way to much on the go right now. Three weddings in 2 weeks! How does someone cope with that?! I'm in all 3! And how in the world do you know what to buy your best friend for a wedding present?! This just sucks.

I feel like I've been spending loads of money and seeing nothing of it. Just one more depressing thing to think about...

I need a vacation. A real vacation, with nothing else to think about but nothing.

1 comment:

marie said...

I hope you feel better! I know the uneasy feeling - I'm getting that a lot lately because I have a lot to think about, especially about $$ and NO vacation time!

I hope you get a chance to relax and have some me time :)