Monday, April 16, 2007

First Post

My first post...

Woke up this morning to more flurries and a grey sky threatening rain later in the day. I decided I'd leave my running gear home and skip my lunch-time run today. Maybe I'll go after work, while supper's in the oven.

Andrew came by last night for dinner with Stephen and I. I made No Weigh José Mexican Lasagna from ESBM, a spinach salad with homemade balsamic vinaigrette, and individual apple crisps for dessert. We also had some sour cream, black bean dip, and Steve's homemade guacamole to complete the meal - yummy! The lasagna was a hit, so I'll definitely be making that again. Brought some for lunch today too.

Andrew brought over a couple of DVDs for us to check out too - The Secret and What the Bleep Do We Know?. I've heard lots about The Secret, and from what I can tell, it sounds really corny, but I told him I'd watch it anyway. I'll post my thoughts about it after we watch it.

Not much on the go tonight. We'll probably just have dinner, maybe go out and get a coffee or something, then watch some TV. I can't wait until the weather is nicer and we can start going outside a little more often.


Today's Eating Plan: (28 pts)

Breakfast -> Plain Bagel w PB, Coffee (7pts)
Lunch -> No Weigh José Mexican Lasagna, Granola Bar, Coffee (9pts)
Dinner -> Alaskan Pollock, Darth Taters, Mixed Veggies (7pts)
Snack -> 1/2 C Smart Scoop Ice Cream, 1/2 C Kashi Go Lean Crunch (5pts)


Today's Exercise Plan: (-4 pts)

Running -> 35 Minutes at High Intensity Treadmill Running, 5K in 33:46

No comments: