Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Getting Back on Track

Not sure how I did it, but somehow I managed to survive this past week and still lose 0.2 lbs. That's not a lot I know, but wow I sure don't deserve a loss.

I had my 10-year high school reunion on Saturday and it was pretty much 'no holds barred' for me. Tried to stay a bit on track, but let's just say that it didn't work much. Had a couple too many drinks and a couple too many snacks to soak up that extra fluid - LOL. It turned out to be a great time though. Problem was that I kind of let myself go for the last couple of days of the week too - nothing too disastrous, but I did indulge in some ice cream last night to finish off my week - roasted marshmallow ice cream - yummy!

So today was weigh in, and now I'm back on track again. I'm doing the Wendie plan this week, and I'm gonna stick to it! So far so good. Having a great low-point day, and have a nice healthy taco salad planned for dinner - one of my favourites.


I haven't been feeling so hot lately, I think I have some sort of weird digestive bug thing goin' on. I get really hungry, eat, then my tummy just feels weird for a couple of hours. Strange. Hopefully I'll be feeling better over the next couple of days.

No comments: