Friday, January 4, 2008

My Fatty Inspiration

Inspired by a thread on the WW boards yesterday about what people compare their weight loss to...

I've lost about 75 lbs overall since being at my "peak" weight of 206 lbs. My weight loss can be compared to a batch of mashed potatoes to feed a small army, ie. 2 x 25lb bags of potatoes + 25 lbs of butter. Yummy!

I also just wanted to show everyone what a pound of fat looks like, so that when ya'll get discouraged that you "only lost a pound" this week, look at this and feel good about getting this crap off your beautiful little bod!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Teed, A big Congrats to you. Keep up the good work girl. You look terrific. It was nice seeing you at Christmas. Enjoy your new puppy babe. They sure make their way into a persons heart in a hurry. I had one and loved her to pieces. Take good care. I send my honey best huggles to ya.
Love Auntie Shirl

Shrunk said...

Thank you for posting this. Many people don't realize what a whole entire lb of fat looks like.

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

TinyTrim said...

Hmm, wow. Ewww! That's quite the mental picture. I don't think I'll ever look at a "pound" the same way again. LOL!