Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just Call Me Dex

If you watch Dexter, you'll know that he's a serial killer who only kills serial killers

I like to think of myself as the Dexter of the road.

I like to play this game every once in a while when I'm driving. If I see another driver on the road who is just being a general pain in the butt to everyone else, either by driving really fast, tailgating, constantly changing lanes - you know, just generally being a bad driver. When I see a driver like this, I LOVE driving them insane on the road.

I got to play this game today. There was a guy driving up one of the busiest streets in Fredericton during a pretty busy time. He's driving a huge SUV and swerving back and forth between lanes, trying desperately to get a couple of feet ahead.

Perfect. My kind of annoying driver.

First chance I got, I cut him off. Then I drove painfully slow in front of him, while keeping pace with the car in the next lane so that he couldn't possibly get past us. He was losing it. I was extremely happy about this.

Steve and I pull off the road into our exit to the mall. High fives all around

Saw the crazy driver in the mall a few minutes later.

Clearly, he must have been in a HUGE hurry.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hah. My kind of girl!

Jaime said...

I love you!