Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 1

No one fails on day 1. Things don't start to go awry until at least day 4. That's kind of funny to me too, considering I spend my first few days "on plan", hungry.

So today was good. I hope tomorrow will be easier.

Breakfast was yogurt, berries, and coffee.

Morning snack was a banana.

Lunch was a salad with greens, peppers, cucumber, egg whites, ham, and feta. Salad was followed by a nectarine.

Afternoon snack was another nectarine and a small granola bar.

Before my run I had some blueberries.

Dinner was two veggie dogs, one wheat bun, onions fried in olive oil, and broccoli.

I've got lots of room left for a snack again later. :-)


I know a lot of you are probably not happy about reading what I'm eating. If you don't like it, don't read it. I think that putting it out there will help me make better choices and will help me be more accountable.

2 comments:

sunshine! said...

I'm thrilled to read what you eat.

Tomorrow WILL BE my day 1. Steel freeling cr@ppy with this migraine (chocolate-induced madness!). If I'm a bit better tonight will do run 1....if not, then tomorrow at 6am.

You too will be able to ready what I'm going to be eating as well!

sunshine! said...

I love reading what you ate.....keep it up! and I'll be joining you with my day 1 tomorrow, just a soon as this ridiculous headache leaves - stooopid chocolate!

Run 1 for me will either be tonight or 6am tomorrow morning - all depending on my head....