Sunday, August 29, 2010

Today's Grocery Shop

I love food and I love to see what's in peoples' grocery carts at the store, what's in their refrigerators and their cupboards.

In light of that, I'm sharing my grocery shop today. Here's what we came home with:

chicken breast (2 packs - they were BOGO)
ground beef (for the dog's food)
a pot roast (for dinner tonight)
diet pepsi
cream soda
orange c-plus
light sour cream
vanilla greek yogurt (I'm very excited about this!)
tassimo single serve coffee pods
light cream cheese
light spinach cream cheese
velveeta shells and cheese
whole wheat KD
baby shrimp
2% milk
2 packages of bagels (BOGO)
unbleached all-purpose flour
spinach nuggets
falafel
Old Dutch all-dressed chips
2 packs mushrooms (BOGO)
yellow onions
green bell pepper
broccoli
turnip
multigrain tostitos
whole wheat pitas
oatmeal brown bread
multigrain bread

So there - that's it, in all its delicious glory. Some good, some bad. I also just made a trip to the Costco, so we've got lots of great stuff here to add on to what we picked up.

We spent $125.

1 comment:

PunkRockMom said...

I love it! I always peek in people's cart. Have you seen the website with shopping lists? It's great.

I also buy cards that I fall in love with...because someday I might use them...if I can let them go.