Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The 16 Days of Working -- Day 11

What day is it? Where am I? WHO am I?

We actually had a day off in the midst of the 16 days. We had Sunday off. Ahhhh... I got to hang out with my mom and my sister, and it was great. We went shopping. Bought myself a pair of chocolate brown wide-leg capris and a couple of cute shirts from R&W.

Got out running at lunch time. This is the only possible time I can get out running, on the days when there's nothing going on at the office (rare). So I took advantage of others being in meetings today, and went out. Went about 4.7km in 32 mins. Not too bad, considering I haven't been running in a week. I want to be able to finish a 5K in under 30 mins, comfortably, before the end of the summer. I'm pretty sure I'll make it.

Eating's on track so far, but even though I know I'm not hungry, I just want to eat! Ugh!

Hoping we get something good brought in for dinner tonight. It's getting tiring eating out every single night.

No comments: