Friday, June 19, 2009

New Weigh In Day

I've changed my weigh in day from Tuesday to Thursday.

I've been so frustrated with not losing, even though I'm really trying. I know it's only like 5 lbs, but they bug me and I want them gone again. So I'm going to play a mind game with myself. Switching my WI day to Thursday should force me to be a smarter eater on the weekend, which is usually the worst for me. We'll see how it goes.

This weekend we're going to see The Black Crowes (Saturday night) and Live (Sunday night)! Bands like this NEVER come to Fredericton, so we're pretty pumped about it. There are lots of other bands playing too, including Matt Mays and El Torpedo, and Age of Daze. It's supposed to rain all weekend (good for the garden), but it should still be fun!

1 comment:

OldGoogleAccount said...

I'd love to see Matt Mays. Cocaine Cowgirl is an great song. Sounds like an amazing weekend. Have fun!