Monday, June 1, 2009

Watch Out for Wendy, That Tricky B*tch

PSA: Never trust a red-headed adult woman who wears her hair in pigtails (as seen in the photo, below):



She is one conniving little b*tch.

Recently, I went through a Wendy's drive thru to grab a quick dinner for Steve and I. I order him a burger combo, as I usually would. But instead of saying, "That'll be $7.19, please drive thru", the woman in the box says, "What size combo would you like?". Weird. I say, "medium". This is where she tricks me. It turns out that a medium, which I assumed was the old regular size, is actually a size up from the old size.

So, beware, if this is happening in your area, the SMALL is the old MEDIUM. Like we need bigger sizes and people tricking us into buying them. Sheesh!

3 comments:

marie said...

This is why a kid's meal is always the best choice.

Meals are way too big at fast food places.

sunshine! said...

I'm thankful I've finally gotten out of the habit of going to any fast food place....even my kids don't enjoy it anymore! The only time we do actually go there is when we're driving from London to Montreal and have to stop quickly for a bite.

Syl said...

I was actually going to blog about my wendy's experience but got completely off track!
I went there a few weeks ago and ordered on of their salads and as a treat a diet soda. I asked for a medium because in my head I thought it would be equivalent to a can of pop. Boy was I wrong. I almost fell over when I saw the size of that cup! I poured it into a glass when I got home and dumped the rest! Unbelievable!