Monday, May 7, 2007

First 5K Race Countdown: 6 Days Left!

After a couple of weeks of cool weather, it looks like it's finally going to start getting warmer here in the Maritimes. Yay for that!

Only 6 more days until my first road race... 5K. I'm so scared! I know I'll finish without any major problems (unless something completely unexpected happens, eek!), but I really would like to finish it in under 30 minutes. I've been following the last couple of weeks on the Running Room's 5K conditioning schedule lately, to make sure I'm ready. I'm really excited, but I just wish I wasn't so freakin' nervous about it!

Today's Eating Plan: (23.5 pts/20 pts)

Breakfast (4.5 pts) -> WW Bagel (2), 1 Tbsp Light Peanut Butter (2), Coffee with 2% Milk (0)

Lunch (5 pts) -> 3 Wasa Light Rye Bread (1), 1 Tbsp Dijonnaise (0), 2 Slices Chicken Luncheon Meat (1), 2 C Romaine (0), 1T Light Caesar Dressing (1), Banana (2)

Dinner (8.5 pts) -> Lean Beef Burger (4), Ben's Smart Bun (2), Cheese Slice (1), Mayo (0.5), BBQ Sauce (0.5), Dill Pickles (0), Dill Pickle Relish (0.5), Tomato Slice (0), Onion (0), Arugula (0)

Snack (5.5 pts) -> 1/2 Cup Light Ice Cream (3), 100 Cal Pack PB Cookies (2), 3 Tbsp FF Cool-Whip (0.5), Asian Pear (0)


Today's Exercise Plan: (-2 pts)

Walk -> 4.1K in 35:00 (-2pts)

No comments: