Friday, May 18, 2007

It's Freeeeezzzing in Here!

Brrr! Our office is freezing today! I have enough problems staying warm as it is after having lost my weight, but this is nuts!

Went for a nice little training run last night with Steve, Jenn, and Cory. They all want to start running and I said I'd go with them - that way I can get in some short, easy runs on my off-days if I want to. It went really well... I just hope they'll keep up with it.

I have a training run tonight for myself. I am running 3K - just a nice LSD run. I'll be doing it indoors on the treadmill if I do it at all. I'm not feeling up to it at the moment, but I'm sure I'll change my mind when I get home - I really want to stick to this training schedule. And besides, it should only take me about 20 minutes or so to finish it (tops). It'll be over before I know it! And I'll earn 2 activity points to boot!


Today's Eating Plan:

Breakfast (4.5 pts) -> WW Bagel with Cinnamon Raisin Swirl PB (4), Coffee\Milk (0.5)

Lunch (2 pts) -> Salad with Hellmann's Asian Silk Salad Spritzer (0), Banana Bran Choc Chip Muffin (1), All-Bran Bites (1), Asian Pear (0)

Dinner (8.5 pts) -> LF French Fries (2), Lean Burger (4), Smart Hamburger Bun (2), Tomato\Pickle\Onion\Lettuce\Mustard\Hot Sauce\Chili Sauce (0), 3/4 Tbsp Hickory BBQ Sauce (0.5)

Snack (3 pts) -> Banana Bran Choc Chip Muffin (1), 2 Bodywise Bread (1), LF Cheese Slice (1), Pam Spray (0)


Today's Exercise Plan:

Running -> 20 Minutes on Treadmill (-2)

No comments: