Thursday, May 24, 2007

Got a New Toy...

Got my new Garmin 305 a couple of days ago and last night was the first night I wore it on one of my runs. For those who are interested in seeing some of the results you get, here's a screen shot of my run results from last night...

Today is a day off running, but tomorrow I'll be running 3K - I can't wait to see how the two runs will compare to each other. I'm really loving this new toy!






Today's Eating Plan (29 pts):

Breakfast (5.5 pts) -> Weight Watchers Bagel w PB (4), Coffee\Milk (0.5), FF/SF Yogurt (1), 1/8 C Fibre Cereal (0)

Lunch (4.5 pts) -> Sliced Corned Beef (1), 3 Wasa Light Rye Crispbreads (1), 1 T Dijonnaise (0), All-Bran Bites (1), Asian Pear (0), FF/SF Yogurt (1), 1/8 C Fibre Cereal (0), Coffee (0)

Dinner (15 pts) -> 3/4 Baked Potato (2.5), 2 Small Chicken Fingers (3), Ciabatta Bread (3), Mayo (3), Sour Cream (1.5), Cheese (2), Diet Coke (0)

Snack (4.5 pts) -> Banana Bran Choc Chip Muffin (1), FF Cool Whip (0.5), Tortilla Chips (3)


Today's Exercise Plan:

Driving Range -> 45 Minutes (0)
Mini Golf (0)

No comments: