Thursday, May 17, 2007

Taking the Afternoon Off Today

I think I've decided to take the afternoon off today. Stephen and I don't have the same days off, and since he's off today and bored at home, I thought I'd sneak out of work and spend the afternoon with him.

Anyway, tonight we have a run planned (Steve wants to start running now too!). One of his friends and my sister have also thought they might want to start running, so maybe they'll come along too.


Today's Eating Plan:

Breakfast (1.5 pts) -> Banana Bran Choc Chip Muffin (1), Asian Pear (0), Coffee\Milk (0.5)

Lunch (8 pts) -> Harvey's Veggie Burger w BBQ Sce & Mayo (7), Side Salad (0), FF Honey Dijon Dressing (1)

Dinner (10 pts) -> Chicken Souvlaki Skewer (2), Quinoa w Spinach & Mushrooms (4), Spinach & Feta Pie (3), Tzatziki (1)

Snack (3.5 pts) -> Asian Pear (0), All-Bran Snack Bites (1), Smart Pop Popcorn (1), Popcorn Seasoning (0.5), Banana Bran Choc Chip Muffin (1)


Today's Exercise Plan:

Jogging -> 20 mins (-2)

No comments: