Monday, May 21, 2007

The Last Day of a Quiet Long Weekend

It's Monday again, but at least today isn't a workday... Instead it's a cold rainy end to the long weekend. Blah.

Yesterday morning I decided I'd be brave enough to join our Running Room's practice run. Sunday morning at 8.30am. I figured it was the only way I'd get my run in yesterday - it's been a miserable weekend here weather-wise, and I just didn't think I'd go out on my own.

Anyway, it turned out to be great fun. We had lots of discussion about running, etc. I even met a new runner there who was talking about needing a partner to run with - I might just take her up on it! The more I run with other people, the more I love running!

Jenn called this morning to let me know she went out running on her own this morning - I'm so proud of her! I'm really glad she's trying to get into it. She also told me that today is her first day of her free 2-week trial of Weight Watchers online. I now love the online system, and I'm going to stick with it. This is the end of my free 2-week trial of the system, and I was down 2.2 lbs this morning, so I'd say it has given me some more motivation again. It sucks I only get 19 points a day though - that's tough.

I'm still trying to lose a few more pounds before my 10-year high school reunion next month. I now weigh about 50 lbs less than I ever did in high school. That feels great. I'm smaller now than I ever was...

Today's Eating Plan:

Breakfast (3.5 pts) -> Banana Bran Choc Chip Muffin (1), 2 FF/SF Yogurts (2), Coffee\Milk (0.5)

Lunch (4.5 pts) -> Homemade Vegetable Soup (0), Can of Cloverleaf Flavoured Tuna (2), 3/4 Tbsp Light Mayo (0.5), Ben's Smart Hamburger Bun (2)

Dinner (9.5 pts)-> Lean Beef Burger (4), Ben's Smart Hamburger Bun (2), LF French Fries (3), Mustard\Steak Sauce\Tomato\Pickle\Onion\Lettuce (0), Chili Sauce (0), 1/2 Tbsp Light Mayo (0.5)

Snack -> ?

Today's Exercise Plan:

?

No comments: