Wednesday, May 2, 2007

What a Good Day!

So happy about the daily GDT Runners thread on the WW boards now. I've already learned all kinds of interesting things in two days! It just makes me excited to go running. Just finished a pretty good treadmill run. I'm finally starting to feel at home with my 5K distance. I'm ready to increase my distance now, so I'm going to start the 10K conditioning program the Running Room uses after my race.

Eating well was so easy today (as we all know there are good days and there are bad days). I bought a couple of things I haven't had in a long time last night because I've gotten bored of my regular lunch choices. Bought some 1% light cottage cheese and some rice cakes (tomato & basil and caramel corn). I had a couple of the tomato ones today for lunch with 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and I wasn't hungry this afternoon at all - yay for lean protein! Tonight at dinner I had a ton of mixed veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, onions, mushrooms, green beans), got in an oil serving, and had some lean pork for a change. It made for a great dinner, and I was stuffed.

Now I'm off to the shower and to make some more banana bran muffins for my breakfasts. I'm going to start posting some of my own recipes soon too and I'll alert the WW message board when I do...


Today's Eating Plan: (24 pts)

Breakfast -> 2 Banana Bran Choc Chip Muffins, Coffee (2pts)
Lunch -> 2 Tomato & Basil Rice Cakes, 1/2 C 1% Cottage Cheese, 2 C Romaine, 1T Light Caesar Dressing, Popsicle (6pts)
Dinner -> Mixed Veggies & Pork, Oil, Peanut Sauce, 3/4 C WW Spaghetti (11pts)
Snack -> Caramel Corn Rice Cake, Hungry Girl Jalapeno Poppers (5pts)


Today's Exercise Plan:

Running -> 4K in 25:00 (-2pts)

2 comments:

Shrunk said...

You look so good! I love seeing your before and after pics. What a transformation :O)

maria said...

Hi Tara! Just found your blog through the GDT. It looks great, and your before and afters are amazing. :) Dinner sounds delicious. I love peanut sauce. Have a great weekend!

Maria
http://proper-binge.blogspot.com/