Friday, May 25, 2007

Nice Weather! Yay!

We finally got some nice weather! Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day here in NB... we've gone from frost warnings to 32F - all in one week! Only in the maritimes!

Stephen and I decided to take advantage of the nice evening last night and sat ourselves on a patio for dinner, then we were off to the Bucket Club for some golfing. It was a great time - nice for the two of us to just get out and do something fun for a change!

Today I'm trying my slow cooker for the first time and I'm scared to death of it! I have no idea what I'm doing, since I've never done this before. I threw a marinated pork loin in there with onions, potatoes, baby carrots, and mushrooms. Then I boiled the marinade, added some water, and poured it all over the veggies and pork. I left it on low for the day - hopefully it'll all work out... I'll let ya know!

I have a run scheduled for tonight - just a short 3K - I can't wait to get back out there with my new HRM. I love that crazy thing!


Today's Eating Plan:

Breakfast (4.5 pts) -> FF/SF Yogurt with 1/8 C Fibre Cereal (1), Banana Bran Choc Chip Muffin (1), Coffee\Milk (0.5), Strawberry All-Bran Bites (2)

Lunch (6 pts) -> Huge Salad (0), Hellmann's Asian Silk Salad Spritzer (0), FF/SF Yogurt with 1/8 C Fibre Cereal (1), Small Piece of Light Cheesecake (5)

Dinner (7 pts) -> 3oz Cooked Pork Tenderloin (3), Large Red Potato (3), 1/2 C Carrots (0), Onions\Mushrooms (0), Marinade (0.5), 1 T Light Sour Cream (0.5)

Snack (3 pts) -> Iced Capp made w 2% Choc Milk (3)


Today's Exercise Plan:

Running -> 3K, 25 minutes (-3)

No comments: